Saturday, April 25, 2009

Japanese Cuisine


Japanese food is one of my favourite and will never ever get enough of it. Yes I can have it everyday without getting sick of it. My family share this same passion and we will enjoy it whenever we can.


In Malacca I guess the best Japanese restaurant is Kampachi in the Equatorial Hotel ...... I think it is the only true Japanese restaurant in Malacca. There was a Japanese owned ramen restaurant but it did not last long. Another is teppanyaki style and is locally owned ...... the food is very much localised but it is still OK.


Our favourite at the moment is Kampachi especially their Sunday lunch buffet. The spread is great and it is a great way to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon by having breakfast, lunch and dinner all together at a leisurely pace. Shall we pig out??

BURRRP!!!

No comments: