Saturday, May 31, 2008

E Selling

Wanted to sell these two bicycles on line this morning and I choose the most well known buying and selling site where everybody knows about it. As a keen first time user of this type of site, I read all the rules, regulations and instructions to be a registered user of the site so that I can make use of the site. After reading all that I obediently followed all instructions to put my advertisement in the web site.

WOW!!! I am now into E-commerce ..... all excited .....one more page and I am done ..... click..... Oh !#*+@# they want my credit card details even though I followed the instructions for a free listing ... oh !@#*+ again. Looks like it is a wasted effort. No way I will never provide my credit card details just for them to keep in their file. If I really do need their services and pay for something then maybe.

Anyone interested in buying the bicycle ........ buy one get one free ..... NO CREDIT CARD DETAILS required, just C.O.D. :)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha--buy 1 free 1--maybe you should throw in the fish as well, then you-know-who can get her fighting fish faster!!

Anonymous said...

in response to rebecca
I don't want fighting fish!!! i want the cute round "ping-pong ball" goldfish!