Monday, November 24, 2008

KFC

KFC or Kentucky Fried Chicken is the first fried chicken fast food to be in Malaysia and I have no idea when did it happened. I have no memory when did I ever had my first bite of KFC and from which outlet, all I can remember is that once in a very long while it is OK to have KFC.
My last experience before this recent visit to KFC was just eeee.....yucks!!! it was a terrible experience. It was a couple of years ago and I suddenly had the urge to eat KFC and so off we went to the outlet in Jusco Malacca. The ambience was terrible, gloomy and musty ......... the chicken pieces were pathetic looking, smell of stale oil and loaded with oil .......... what happened!!!!! I swore I would never eat KFC again after that ........ what a let down.
My wife was rewarded for outstanding performance at work with quite a fair bid of KFC vouchers and so we went for a KFC treat last week. This time base on Princess recommendation we went to the very first outlet that was established in Malacca in Mata Kuching Road. The place here is more welcoming and as usual I ordered my usual original recipe which is my favourite. Yes it is the real KFC here and it's finger licking good.

No comments: