Monday, December 15, 2008

It's Strong

Looks and feel can be deceiving, yes the trellis is now supporting almost the whole weight of the four plants and there is no sign of stress at all. Since setting up the trellis, it had been subjected to mini-hurricane like rain and thunderstorm, scorching sun and the extra weight of some birds. Looks like my engineering sense is good and my handy work is like a piece of fine art ...... hehe!! blush!!blush!!

To date we already had a couple of the cucumbers and it was really good. The French beans just started to flower and the Goa beans is kind of a slow. Petola?? errr ........ well there is no petola, I made a mistake because I did not labelled the seedlings and what I thought is a petola is actually a cucumber. The petola did not germinate and I planted another cucumber instead. Aiyoh!! Very shy-lah!!

No comments: