Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Burglary

It was like any other hot afternoon after having our lunch and it was time for me to have some shut eyes. My children were out doing part time job leaving my wife and myself the luxury of a long nap on a real hot afternoon. My wife was awoken by a phone call and I by an irritating marketing sms message and we continued napping after that.

In the evening my neighbour informed that their house was broken into while they were out visiting relatives. They were away for less than two hours. Their house was ransacked by the idiotic swine of a burglar and it got away with some cash.

We were burglarised before and the feeling was just horrible. What are the authorities doing? Just not long ago there was a snatch thief which I witnessed also in broad daylight. I have lived in this neighbourhood for more than thirty eight years and I believe the amount of patrol here by the police is becoming lax or non existence at all.

In the past I can see policeman patrolling on foot, then on bicycles and onto motorbikes. Now no more foot or bicycle policeman, motorbikes ....... where are you Mr. Policeman? Patrol car, WOW!! it is great to zoom around flashing the siren lights in the comfort of air conditioning.

People be aware of your surroundings and be suspicious of any kind of characters that do not fit into the scenario. Those idiotic swines are everywhere.

No comments: