Monday, October 27, 2008

Snatch Thieves

This evening while I was tending to my mini farm I heard someone shouted "Ooi"!! I look up over the wall fence, I saw a youth running towards a waiting motorcycle with a ladie's hand bag in tow. By the time I realised that it was a snatch thief, all I could do was also "Ooi"!! How I wish I was closer so that I can clobber those thieves with the hoe in my hand with no pity...... those swines, or even note down the registration number of the motorbike.

The victim was an elderly lady maybe in her sixties, she just pick herself up and continued on her way quickly.......... I wonder whether she was too shocked to comprehend what just happened or just wanted to quickly get to her destination of her safety zone.

My mum was also a victim before, those scoundrels snatch the plastic bag with her cell phone in it while she was walking to the market in the morning. My mum-in-law too lost her gold chain to one of this scums and recently my wife's very close friend too was a victim.

People out there, please be very careful and if you are abled bodied, please do something. Those parasites of society need to be eliminated ........ yes I am angry ........VERY ANGRY!!!

No comments: