Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011

A great shot by my son
2011, a brand new year and a new decade in the millenium. 2010 had been a great year for me and I am sure 2011 will be too! No sciatica, yummie braised pork leg, made bacon after wanting to for a couple of years, sausages .....also yummie!! Got my Intel i7 computer which is actual a project originally planned for this year. Original plan was a Intel i5 but with such great tempting price ......... it is now history. My princess is also now in the vicious economy eco-system full time, somewhere near the middle of the food chain. I harvested my very first luffa from my mini farm and also the sweetest of the sweetest sweet corn you can ever imagined. Yes 2010 was a great year.

I am looking forward to materialising my ideas for 2011 because the brain is already working overtime on some project for this year. The most interesting project I guess would be aquaponics and I am really excited about it. A project that is already on it's way is making cooked ham ........ a couple of days more and YUMMIE time!!!!!

No comments: