Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Fountain

About six months had passed since we set up a fountain to add a water element to our house. The fountain is now more natural with the ecological cycle going through its cycle and stabilising the water quality. Some say the brown fungus growth are yucky!!! ......... yucky?? I don't think so because it is a very important part of the ecosystem ......... looks yucky maybe but not yucky.

The inhabitants are very happy with the quality of life in there and are really having a great time in there. So far I have only changed the water once in the very early stage because of contamination. Till now it is great, no problem at all and all the fishes are very healthy.

The plants ......... beautiful ya!!! the bamboo is kind of a bonsai kind which I did it myself, the yam leaf ........ Princess brought it all the way back from Petaling Jaya and the I do not what you call it long leaf kind of plant is from my mum.


1 comment:

Philip. said...

Hi KK,
fantastic water element,..in fact beautiful,..crystal clear water and healthy fish,..well done.

Philip.