Friday, July 4, 2008

It's Done :)


Isn't it beautiful? Yes this is the final result after some minor changes here and there. This is a joint project and my wife contributions were most invaluable....... she have an eye for perfection developed over the years from interest in making the perfect dish, clothing, ............. Me!!! Well I am the carpenter, painter, plumber and electrician. There is still a little more work needed to make it more interesting like some plants, some fishes to swim around and ........... maybe a couple of tortoise !!!

The big flower pot is the result of after visiting many garden centers and we found it partially hidden by other more common pots. I think it is the last one and it has been there for quite awhile cause mosses were already growing on it. Anyway it is a perfect match and I need it to make it into a biofilter. A filter is necessary in order to keep the water crystal clear and I got idea from SKIPPY Filter.

When I first filled it with water from the tap, it looks like I have a trough full of diluted "teh tarik" Anyway it cleared by the next morning.

It is really great to be greeted by the sound of running water every morning when I open the front door and the sight of the fountain is just ahhh!!!.... so very pleasant :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

darn good post!! love the video clip.