Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Croissant


Croissant, no it is not French but it's origin is from Vienna just like the Danish pastry. Both are great breakfast food.

I have loved croissants for breakfast for a long long time now .......... toasted with melted butter and marmalade or just with fried egg ......... either way it taste good. I get my croissants from the store and they are not as tasty as they used to be ........ maybe they changed the ingredients, hmmmm??????? Anyway they are still acceptable.

To have croissants for breakfast, they have to be bought at least a day before and heated up the next morning. Having it with fried eggs, I prefer to heat it up in the wok and make use of the extracted oil to fry the eggs. I like my eggs sunny side up ................ join me for a croissant? :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

marmalade and lots and lots of butter on toasted croissant---yummmm........