Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Fountain or Waterfall

The sound of water flowing is always very very soothing and peaceful. I always like water be it the sea, river, lake or pond ....... even rain. My wife agreed that it is a good idea to have some kind of water thingy installed somewhere around our house and we are really excited about it.

The location is more or less decided and agreed but a fountain or a waterfall is not decided yet. Since it is my idea and I have to build it, I have to make a proposal to the Home Minister. Looks like there is going to be a lot of work getting ideas from every available source. Raw materials, hope can get all of it in Malacca ....... maybe can improvise if not available here.

OK on with the thinking cap and hope a light bulb will light up soon ... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

at home no water thingy already meh??? got fish pond in study room already wat :) I'M HUNGRY!!!