Saturday, June 14, 2008

Korean Cusine Nite

My Princess was all excited when she found out about the Korean Food Fair in Isetan in KLCC from the Internet a couple of days ago. Off she went and bought a whole lot off Korean stuff to cook for lucky us when she came home today. She was really all excited and chattered all the way home from the station about the fair when I picked her up.


After lunch, off she goes to get more fresh ingredients which my Queen forgets to get ........... hey!!!! if my eldest daughter is the Princess that makes my wife the Queen and me ..... mu-ah-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!! The KING ... hehe!!! :) OK, she toiled the whole afternoon in the kitchen preparing all the ingredients to perfection so that we can have a real "superlicious" (super delicious) meal. The menu for dinner was Kimchi jigae, Japchae, Bulgogi, Bibimbap and four side dishes. Doesn't that sound exciting!

The Bibimbap is my favourite and it was really good, everything is just yummy!!..yum..yum!!
It was a great meal, we all had more than our fair share .....burrpp...oops. Looks like Princess have inherited cooking capabilities from her mum. Thanks for the the great superlicious meal Princess.
That plant on the right is a present from my Princess, she brought it back all the way from Kuala Lumpur. It is Basil and she wants to make Pesto sauce when the plant is ready to be harvested. She told me that she had been thinking of eating spaghetti with Pesto sauce for the past few years already....wow!! I have to make sure it grows!!!! Spaghetti with Pesto sauce will be on the menu soon......
;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yummy yummy!!!! i feel hungry now :( i had the danish loaf with fried egg (",)

KK said...

I just had 3 slices of the danish loaf .. only 1 loaf left. Danish loaf with fried egg .... hmmmm!! sounds good, maybe I'll try it! hehe!! :0