Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Bed

Last night my two girls came downstairs to complaint that their bed had collapsed just when I was about to go to bed......... well off course there were alot of who did this and that and this that caused the bed to collapsed ........... ki kok ki kok ki kok!!!!!!!! So I reluctantly trudge upstairs to asses the damage and is not at all pleased at the prospect of having to repair it there and then.

Whew what a relief I had when I saw that the base planking just slipped from the rail ........ looks like poor design and excess movement causes it to drop. Place the base planking carefully back on to the rail so that the girls can have a good night sleep on the bed. No that is not a permanent solution, will do the the modification in the morning ......... I need my rest too ....... goodnight zzzzzz.

Early this morning after doing my usual Sunday morning things and business, I decided to correct the flaw in bed. My two girls went to do part time work early this morning so the bed was free for me to work on it. After ding-dong ding-dong for about an hour and a half or so plus a few gallons of sweat .......... it was really a warm morning ........ it was done. Ladies the bed is very stable now and papa always do a great job ya!! :)

No comments: