Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Windy Day

Today was a really windy day and it was really nice until after my afternoon nap. I was outside the house this whole morning clearing up after last night BBQ and it was a really a great BBQ, everyone had a great time even my sister-in-law from England was here virtually.


After done with the clearing up, I watered the plants and was a little worried about the windy condition. Anyway I the wind would slow down and went on with my usual business. In the evening my Princess told that the "edamame" plant was broken and my immediate reply was "it must be the wind" Yes it was the wind indeed, instead of getting weaker as I thought it got stronger ....... looks like I'll have to start all over again. Anyway all is not lost as I have some knowledge on the finer points about growing "edamame". My princess collected all the edible beans and boiled them ........ yum yum they were good!! Well at least I got to eat some. :)

No comments: