Sunday, September 7, 2008

Conclusion - Planting Seeds

I think I can now safely make a conclusion about Planting Seeds 2 even though only five days had passed. Generally the norm is that it takes between one to fourteen days for a seed to grminate. From the picture on the left, you can see the "Wow!!!" only one did not or have not germinated. This set is planted with seeds from another supplier and is planted in two different potting media. The media on the right is peat moss and on the left is KK Special ........... alright !!!! from now on I'll make use of this special mix ....... oops!! I still have peat moss ....... guess I'll have to finish it first ......... compromise 50:50 hehe!!!

The picture that is marked "Pathetic" well I added new seeds from the same supplier as the previous batch at the same time I made the "Wow!!!" set and I added peat moss on top of the coir but it is still pathetic isn't it??? Looks like I was not wrong when I made the complaint to the seed supplier. :)

No comments: